3. Information on the “website” IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY.
4. YOUR USE OF “website” WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THEREOF. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
5. Certain links on the “website” lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom we (including “website”) have no control, including, without limitation, websites maintained by affiliates. We (including “website”) make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to, those resources.
6. “website” is not intended to provide any advise/advice and does NOT provide any advise/advice of any manner and cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any action taken based on the information on this website. Please consult a specialist in the respective field if you are looking for advise/advice.
7. We may be compensated for, but not limited to, advertisements, promotions, affiliate sales, donations.
8. “website” is intended for educational purposes related to job world, including, but not limited to, interviews and on the job tips and tools.
9. All the text, images and other content on www.jobinterviewboard.com website is property of the Author, unless noted otherwise. All logos and trademarks are property of the respective owners. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, or/and modify any part of this website for personal profit or otherwise. You are welcome to link to this website, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. Whenever copyrighted material is mentioned or used, the Author is doing so according to “Fair Use” practices. Use of material from this website according to “Fair Use” practices requires proper acknowledgment. Simply linking back to the website is not considered proper acknowledgment; please provide a link including the “website” name, the name of the page you are linking, and a permanent link (”Permalink“) to that page.*
10. The questions, comments, suggestions or any content submitted to jobinterviewboard.com signifies your agreement to grant www.jobinterviewboard.com an exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display your submission on www.jobinterviewboard.com and its affiliates. Submission of photo(s) or other image(s) is on a non-exclusive basis. You grant www.jobinterviewboard.com the right to pursue anyone who copies your submission.
11. Views, opinions and other content on this “website” is of respective authors and not of our employers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we may use the information collected from you in working with third parties assisting in operating this website, such third parties may have different confidentiality policies.
If you have concerns about the way your information is being used, you can contact us here to have it removed.