Employment interview questions are the meat of an interview. These questions will test your stand in the interview against other job applicants. We have listed most possible questions, if you come up any situation that is not listed below, feel free to ask us.
1. Why do you want to leave your job?
2. Why did you change so many jobs in such a short time?
3. Why do you want to join our company?
4. What do you love about this job?
5. What are the few things that you hate about this job?
6. How does your role fit in the overall company’s structure
7. How do you handle stress and stressful situations
8. How do you react to criticism?
9. What key lessons you’ve learned so far in your career?